Monday, December 3, 2007

My purpose

My purpose for my life is to "teach, inspire and encourage". I believe this blog is a way for me to do all three!

I have been praying for God to open the door for me to witness to others. I want to encourage and inspire those I meet and also those I don't meet in person. How do I do that? God is opening the door and He has a plan for me.

I will share my testimony with you, comment about books I read, sermons from church, things I read in the bible and things that happen in my life.

I pray and hope that you will continue to check my blog, post comments/prayer requests and share with your friends.

Your prayer and support is appreciated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the blog, I am always on the lookout for prayer warriors. Please be in prayer form my daughter (Heather) she is expecting in late February & is having a hard time controling her blood pressure**Thanks in Advance**

Brandy said...

I look forward to reading your blog
I think it has a wonderful theme. Great verse.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say nice blog. . . :) I will try to watch for updates. Praying for you guys. ~Chan~

Anonymous said...

I think what you are doing is on here is wonderful. You are an inspiration for me. Thank you for doing this blog because it pointed out some things to me that I was "too busy" to realize or pay attention too.